Invitation to Critical Thinking , Sixth Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A Daily Guide to Simplifying, Decluttering, and Letting Go
With all our best intentions and rich resources, why is it so hard to slow down, simplify, and care for ourselves? Why are we so afraid to let go?
In A Year to Clear, leading space-clearing expert Stephanie Bennett Vogt takes you on a journey of self-discovery, letting go, and transformation. Each of the 365 lessons—organized into 52 weeklong themes—offers daily inspiration designed to release stress and stuff in ways that lighten, enlighten, and last.
This is YOUR YEAR to . . .
Free yourself of unwanted things in your home and mind by bringing awareness to messy habits and the outdated beliefs behind them.
Transform those mindless housekeeping tasks you do every day (on auto-pilot) into nurturing, soul-filled experiences.
Realize at the deepest level the essence of who you are and what you came here to be.
Stephanie’s methods of gentle encouragement and humor will guide you to look at the items and clutter in your home not simply as a “mess” to be dealt with, but as an outward reflection of your inner presence. By using her clearing exercises to clean up on the outside and the inside, both your physical and emotional realms will return to a sparkling state of balance and serenity.