Investor’s Guide to Charting: Analysis for the Intelligent Investor eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Explaining the theory and practice of options from scratch, this book focuses on the practical side of options trading, and deals with hedging of options and how options traders earn money by doing so. Common terms in option theory are explained and readers are shown how they relate to profit. The book gives the necessary tools to deal with options in practice and it includes mathematical formulae to lift explanations from a superficial level. Throughout the book real-life examples will illustrate why investors use option structures to satisfy their needs.