The most practical, authoritative guide to GAAPWiley GAAP 2011 contains complete coverage of all levels of GAAP, now indexed to the new ASC. Wiley GAAP renders GAAP more understandable and accessible for research, and has been designed to reduce the amount of time and effort needed to solve accounting research issues.Provides interpretive guidance and a wealth of real-world, content-rich examples and illustrationsOffers insight into the application of complex financial reporting rulesContains detailed index for easy reference useIncludes a comprehensive cross-reference of accounting topics to the new FASB codification systemOffers clear, user-friendly guidance on every pronouncement including FASB Technical Bulletins, AcSEC Practice Bulletins, FASB Implementation Guides, AICPA Statements of Position, and AICPA Accounting InterpretationsOther titles by Epstein and Nach: Wiley GAAP Codification EnhancedOther titles by Bragg: Wiley Practitioner’s Guide to GAAS 2010With easy-to-access information, this practicable and reliable resource offers complete coverage of the entire GAAP hierarchy.
Investment Banking: Valuation, Leveraged Buyouts, and Mergers and Acquisitions eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!