Introduction to Marketing Concepts eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Innovative Marketing Communications for Events Management provides students and event managers with a complete insight into the strategic and innovative marketing of events of all scales and nature. The book builds a conceptual framework for the development, planning, implementation and evaluation of innovative communication strategies for the marketing of events, and the effective use of events as an innovative communications method in general organizational marketing.With a strong practical underpinning, Innovative Marketing Communications for Events Management emphasises to event managers the importance of effectively integrating a range of tools and techniques to communicate the event and provides them with a better understanding of how a variety of private and public sector organisations can use events within their communication strategies. * How to effectively integrate the range of marketing tools and techniques to communicate and promote events * How organisations can use events within their communication strategies in order to improve their organisational marketing* How and why communications strategies need to be included in the overall plan for effective and successful long term planning