Introduction to Managerial Accounting eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Accounting has become known as the language of business. This new edition is written to meet the needs of those students who will not be accountants but who do need to understand accounting to learn the key language that embarks us in the business world. Marshall, the leading text in the Survey market, takes readers through the basics: what accounting information is, what it means, and how it is used. The authors help students succeed through clear and concise writing, a conceptual focus and unparalleled technology support. In using this text, students examine financial statements and discover what they do and do not communicate. This enables them to gain the crucial decision-making and problem-solving skills they need in order to succeed in a professional environment.