Introduction to International Marketing (Marketing in Action) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
More Guerrilla Marketing Research will take readers on a journey through one of the most misunderstood and under-utilized marketing techniques. The follow-up to Guerrilla Marketing Research, this book destroys the myth that only big companies can afford marketing research. It focuses on why small and mid-sized businesses can benefit from conducting focus groups and surveys, and how they can do it. More Guerrilla Marketing Research includes new and updated material on setting research goals and objectives; how to set a research budget; secondary research; qualitative research; research into emotions; customer satisfaction research; and the future of marketing research. Reviews of the first edition: “[A] great addition to the ‘guerrilla marketing’ books designed to give practical advice to smaller and medium-sized businesses. – Choice“In simple, layman’s terms, outlines successful strategies that even the smallest businesses can implement.” – Kirkus Reviews “[A] practical guide for the nonprofessional researcher.” – Journal of Economic Literature “[A] very good primer on the subject.” – Library Journal