Introduction to engineering statistics and six sigma: statistical quality control and design of experiments and systems eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A practical, guide to improving your strategic management skills which will give you the information and skills to succeedFind out how to improve your strategic management skills by learning to set boundaries and test and communicate your strategy. You’ll learn to analyze your position, understand your skills and define your strategy.Tips, dos and don’ts and ‘In focus’ features on what to do in a particular situation, plus real-life case studies demonstrate key skills such as how to plan for change, assess the risks and monitor performance. Read it cover to cover, or dip in and out of topics for quick reference.