Introduction to Broadband Communication Systems eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Are you interested in starting a blog but can’t decide on which service to use? Google’s Blogger offers many advantages over other blog publishing systems, including seamless integration with Google services and web applications. Beginning Google Blogger is a complete resource on how to create and manage a blog using Blogger. The book offers step-by-step instructions and visual aids which walk you through both the basics of Blogger and the advanced features it offersâ”from creating a new blog and choosing fonts and colors, and installing custom blog graphics; to converting from a 2-column to a 3-column layout, setting up a domain name and creating an online store with a built-in navigational bar. The journey from newbie to experienced blogger will be fun and challenging. You’ll learn practical applications of the most popular gadgets, search engine optimization tips, how to make money using Blogger, and, overall, taking blogging to a new level by incorporating social networking tools, using advanced blog design techniques, setting up a custom domain and creating an online store.
What you’ll learn
- Create a new blog and publish posts.
- Modify blog design, change the page layout, and install gadgets.
- Learn how to make money with your blog.
- Increase and track visitor traffic.
- Incorporate social networking applications.
- Use advanced blog design techniques and customization using HTML and CSS.
- Set up a custom domain.
- Create an online store.
Who this book is for
This book is for individuals wanting to start, build, improve or maintain a blog for personal or business use.