Introduction to accounting eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A rigorous and relevant book on mergers, acquisitions and corporate restructuring for students and practitioners of finance.
The key features of this work are:
– It covers the entire spectrum of activities in a typical merger transaction – starting from searching for candidates to closing the deal.
– Topics discussed include rationale for diversification via acquisition, searching for acquisitions, valuation of publicly and privately held companies, design of consideration in acquisitions, crossborder acquisitions and empirical data on mergers.
– The book covers various forms of corporate restructuring like spin offs, carve outs, targeted stocks, reorganization of debt contracts, lay offs and downsizing.
– It contains numerous real life examples and summarizes much of the research done in the last 20 years.