Introducing Psychotherapy: A Graphic Guide eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Written by Brian Johnston, a former nuclear scientist turned missionary, this book draws together some of his previously published writings on apologetics to produce a concerted offensive against what the apostle Paul would surely describe as the ‘indefensible’ arguments of the so-called ‘New Atheists’.
The short chapters in Brian’s conversational style serve as an ideal entry-level primer for anyone wanting to get to grips with one of the most important of today’s debates.
There are no reviews yet.