Internet Addiction: A Handbook and Guide to Evaluation and Treatment eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
* Provides valuable insight into the progress and direction of development of the World Wide Web and its likely future applications in science and business. * Reviews the prospects for the Web to develop intelligent services (such as online businesses, games, purchases, new search capabilities, and accessibility to trustworthy information). * Offers a view for thinking about thinking on the Web. * The companion website offers access to supplemental text, specialized information, additional examples, demos, tools reference material, and advanced applications.