A progress in technologies, the increasing expansion and use of digital environments lead to remarkable shifts of business activities. These transformations not only impact business but also affect consumers’ attitudes, beliefs, and practices. Thus, Frederic Nimmermann sheds light on consumer behavior in central subareas in digital environments such as advertising. Six essays address specific phenomena in these central subareas for a more profound understanding of consumers and their related behavior. Both academia and practitioners profit from the results and implications of this study.
International Retail Marketing: A Case Study Approach eBook $12.00
Internal Marketing: Directions for Management eBook $11.00
International Marketing Strategy: The Country Of Origin Effect On Decision-Making In Practice eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.