International Marketing: Analysis and Strategy, 4th Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This textbook is a first major introduction to behavioral economics, designed primarily for advanced undergraduate students. Unquestionably the hottest new field to have emerged in the social sciences over the past decade, behavioral considerations are now making themselves felt across academia and beyond and books such as Richard Thaler and Cass Sunstein’s Nudge have become blueprints for a new way of thinking. This text will introduce all the key concepts to a student audience.
Although grounded in game theory and experimental economics, the focus of the text is very much on Behavior as opposed to Games. The field is presented as a coherent subject and the text covers a host of cutting edge developments including the analysis of fairness, reciprocity and altruism, as well as the brave new frontier of neuroeconomics.