International Financial Reporting Standards: A Practical Guide eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Praise for Directory of Global Professional Accounting and Business Certifications”In a globalized world, employers are confronted by a bewildering variety of professional qualifications, some valid, some less weighty and some spurious and fraudulent. This excellent compilation enables the reader to touch base with such organizations and explore their true credentials through access to their whereabouts including Web sites. It is additionally pleasing that updates will be provided via the publisher’s own Web site.”–Professor Dr. Gerald Vinten Deputy Principal, Thames Graduate School, Ilford, LondonPast president, chairman and committee chair, and member of several professional bodies (including the Institute of Internal Auditors, Royal Society of Health, CIPFA, and AAT)”I’ve often wondered what the ‘alphabet soup’ after some colleagues’ names means and how impressed I really should be. Now I can find out!…This directory will be a valuable reference guide for human resource professionals and anyone else who wants to know what those letters mean and how seriously to take them.”–James Roth, PhD, CIA, CCSA President, AuditTrends”The Directory of Global Professional Accounting and Business Certifications by Lal Balkaran is an indispensable reference source for anyone involved in the international accounting, auditing, and business professions. It is global, comprehensive, accurate, and easy to use. It is like having a personal contact book to all the world’s professional organizations.”–Belverd E. Needles Jr. Ernst & Young Alumni Professor, DePaul UniversityOrganized as a directory for easy reference of accounting and business designations, designatory letters, and contact information of all disciplines, Directory of Global Professional Accounting and Business Certifications contains over 960 bodies administering well in excess of 2000 designations and designatory letters in 145 countries. This handy, yet comprehensive, directory also provides an index with a country-by-country listing of the professional designations that exist there.