Internal Marketing: Directions for Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This timely collection of cutting-edge articles offers a complete overview of marketing in the nonprofit sector. Written by a leading team of international experts, it examines the issues faced by public and nonprofit organizations in marketing and raising funds, and provides a comprehensive review of the latest research.
An introductory section reviews the history of ideas in nonprofit marketing and examines those fundamental marketing principles of special relevance to nonprofit organizations. The book then explores in-depth the latest thinking in each of the most important nonprofit arenas, including:
* voluntary sector marketing
* arts marketing
* education marketing
* political marketing
* social marketing
* volunteer recruitment, management and retention
* public sector marketing and e-government.
Containing real-world examples and case study material throughout, The Routledge Companion to Nonprofit Marketing makes an important contribution to our understanding of marketing theory and practice in the nonprofit sector. It is an essential reference for all students, researchers and practitioners working in nonprofit marketing, fundraising or philanthropy.