Intermediate Accounting eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Note: This is a Stand alone book and does not include Access Card/Code.
The overriding philosophy of this text is to provide the instructor with comprehensive coverage of ethical and professional issues encountered by accounting professionals. The book is devoted to helping students cultivate the ethical commitment needed to ensure that their work meets the highest standards of integrity, independence, and objectivity. Ethical Obligations and Decision Making in Accounting is designed to provide the instructor with the best flexibility and pedagogical effectiveness of any book on the market. To that end, it includes numerous features designed to make both learning and teaching easier.