Integrated Project Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Using simple, straightforward language, this text addresses how a successful construction project is managed and administered from design through construction to closeout. With the goal of uniting the key stakeholders (contractors, architects, engineers, etc) and providing them with a workable system for operating as an effective construction team, Construction Project Administration reflects the latest technology, laws and regulations. Topics pertinent to each stage of a project are introduced and discussed as they occur throughout the life of the project. Numerous real-world examples are included. This edition includes coverage of BIM, the introduction of the 2004 version of CSI Masterformat™ and a complete chapter on electronic project administration. By tracing a construction project from start to finish, Construction Project Administration offers a single source of information for all in the construction industry.