The premier resource for basic bookkeeping and business record management, Keeping the Books is a comprehensive, yet down to earth, treatment of one of the most important, yet often neglected, aspects of running a business. User-friendly and packed with easy-to-understand illustrations, worksheets, and forms, this popular financial reference tool is completely updated, and replete with the variety of IRS forms that entrepreneurs have to be familiar with. From updating car and transportation expenses to exploding the myths around independent contractors, the author presents everything a small company needs to know to maintain proper records. Following the roadmap outlined in Keeping the Books, entrepreneurs will learn how to: Prepare and analyze financial statements to stay in touch with the heartbeat of their businessSet up bookkeeping systems to keep track of financial detailsMaintain the required IRS records necessary to stay out of troublePlan for required taxes due
Inside Accounting: The Sociology of Financial Reporting and Auditing eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
- Caution: You’re going to buy a digital copy (in PDF or EPUB format), not a paper book, access code or audiobook.
- The download link will be automatically sent to your email immediately after purchase.