Charvat provides lots of first-hand anecdotes to clarify the tips that fill this assertive guide to project management. The profession and implementation of the project manager are described in chapters that detail project strategy; characteristics of a good IT project manager; maintaining an overview of the project; formulating a project analysis; and planning, executing, controlling, implementing, and closing the project.
Inside the Minds: Managing for Profit: Leading CEOs on Key Strategies for Increasing Profits Exponentially in Any Economy eBook $12.00
Information systems project management: how to deliver function and value in information technology projects eBook $13.00
Infrastructure Investing: Managing Risks & Rewards for Pensions, Insurance Companies & Endowments eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.