Information systems project management: how to deliver function and value in information technology projects eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The author examines key project management activities as they relate to the design and construction of sterile facilities for biotech or other purposes. Chapters look at legal and technical issues, offering chapters on project control, current practice in the industry, mechanical systems, architectural design and construction, quality management, regulatory requirements, and other topics.