Information Development: Managing Your Documentation Projects, Portfolio, and People eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This Tutor’s Edition includes all of the text of the paperback edition along with a series of 25 Powerpoint presentations each one tied into the contents of the related chapters. The presentations have been developed by the author during a lifetime of teaching and training project management techniques.
The 660 Powerpoint slides, which include animation and sound, represent an extraordinary resource for any lecturers or presenters working in the field of project management.