Inderbir Singh’s Textbook of Human Neuroanatomy: Fundamental and Clinical eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Essential Manners for Men helps men make the right decisions about what to do and say in every situation that counts. Peter Post, great-grandson of Emily Post, distills the essential information men need for all the important roles they play in life. Organized into three parts — “Daily Life,” “Social Life,” and “On the Job” — Essential Manners for Men resolves situations that can stump even the savviest. Peter Post’s advice is sharp-witted and sensible, with tips, boxes, and candid anecdotes about his own etiquette blunders. Topics include: The most important behaviors to avoid and emulate at the gym, at work, on the golf course, at home, out with friends, at a business social event, and a child’s ball game Tipping, driver’s “ed-iquette,” introductions, sportsmanship, and parenting Successfully sharing living spaces with a roommate, significant other, or spouse — from the toilet seat to the remote control to the kitchen sink How to throw a great party or be the perfect guest How to successfully navigate the business dinner Things men do wrong that make women wince, and things men do right that women love The five-step process to resolve any situation where there is no etiquette “rule” Short and shoot-from-the-hip honest, Essential Manners for Men is a book no man can afford to be without.