Improving Employee Performance Through Workplace Coaching: A Practical Guide to Performance Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Книга The New Strategic Brand Management: Creating and Sustaining Brand Equity… The New Strategic Brand Management: Creating and Sustaining Brand Equity Long TermКниги Менеджмент Автор: Jean-Noel Kapferer Год издания: 2008 Формат: pdf Издат.:Kogan Page Страниц: 560 Размер: 2,8 Mb ISBN: 0749450851 Язык: Английский0 (голосов: 0) Оценка:Adopted international by business schools, MBA programs, and marketing practitioners, The New Strategic Brand Management is the reference source of choice for senior strategists, positioning professionals and postgraduate students. Over the years it has not only established a reputation as one of the leading works on brand strategy but has become synonymous with the topic itself. The new edition builds on this impressive reputation and keeps the book at the forefront of strategic brand thinking. Revealing and explaining the latest techniques used by companies worldwide, author Jean-Noel Kapferer covers all the leading issues faced by brand strategists today. With both gravitas and intelligent insight, the book reveals new thinking on an array of topics including: brand architecture and diversity strategies; market adaptation approaches; and positioning in the private label and store brand environment.