Implementing Quality in Laboratory Policies and Processes: Using Templates, Project Management, and Six Sigma eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Turn Innovative Ideas into Products and Services—and Manage and Control Them Using Project Management ToolsThe first book to integrate project management and product development, Project Management in New Product Development shows you how to manage the translation of ideas into new products and services and get them to market cheaper, better, and faster using advanced project management tools and techniques.Packed with detailed case studies and illustrations, this unique book explains how to move new products and services quickly from concept to product to market as a managed and seamless process free of problems and delays. This project tool also shows how to ensure that bad products are stopped at gateway points, before they become product and project failures. Project Management in New Product Development features: * The first integrated treatment of project management and new product development designed for modern, globally oriented firms * Numerous case studies covering software, technology, electronics, construction, telecommunications, military, and aerospace * 150 informative tables, figures, and graphics