Huszar’s Basic Dysrhythmias and Acute Coronary Syndromes: Interpretation and Management Text & Pocket Guide Package – E-Book eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Some drugs which are not aimed at treating heart disease have nevertheless been found to have profound effects on heart muscle. Cardiotoxicity is one of the major forms of toxicity seen in drugs and it accounts for most drug recalls and delays experienced in regulatory approvals.In recent years a number of non-cardiac blockbuster drugs such as terfenadine have been withdrawn from major markets because of cardiotoxicity concerns, while other drugs have either been withdrawn prior to marketing or required labelling changes that significantly restricted their use.In Cardiotoxicity of Non-Cardiovascular Drugs international experts describe the molecular mechanisms and clinical read-outs of cardiac events induced by a broad variety of noncardiovascular drugs. Particular emphasis is paid to the preclinical screening of drug cardiotoxicity. Topics include:?metabolic targets of cardiotoxicityregulatory aspectstranslating molecular mechanisms into clinical trialsstructure-activity relationships in arrhythmias by antihistamines and psychoactive drugscardiovascular toxicity of antitumor drugscardiovascular toxicities of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugscardiovascular toxicities of antiretroviral therapiesCardiotoxicity of Non-Cardiovascular Drugs is an essential guide to this important area of drug development. It will find a place on the bookshelves of researchers, regulators and students in medicinal chemistry, drug development, pharmacology, pharmacy and cardiovascular disease.