Hurst’s the Heart eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Part of the highly regarded Braunwald’s family of cardiology references,Clinical Arrhythmology and Electrophysiology, 3rd Edition, offerscomplete coverage of the latest diagnosis and management optionsfor patients with arrhythmias.Expanded clinical content, clear illustrations, and dynamic videoskeep you fully abreast of current technologies, new syndromes and diagnostic procedures, new information on molecular genetics, advances in ablation, and much more. A true gift from the God of Education!