Human Sectional Anatomy: Atlas of Body Sections, CT and MRI Images eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This completely new addition to the Gray’s Anatomy family is specifically tailored to meet the needs of today’s anatomy students. A team of authors with a wealth of diverse teaching and clinical experience have carefully crafted the book to efficiently cover the information taught in contemporary anatomy courses. A user-friendly format, a regional organization, and outstanding artwork make mastering anatomy remarkably easy. Unique coverage of surface anatomy, correlative diagnostic images, and clinical case studies demonstrate practical applications of anatomical concepts. A companion web site offers convenient and versatile online access to the book’s content plus interactive exercises and more. And, an international advisory board, comprised of more than 100 anatomy instructors, ensures that the material is accurate, up to date, and easy to use.