Human Sectional Anatomy: Atlas of Body Sections, CT and MRI Images – 3rd edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Not since it first published in 1858 has Gray’s Anatomy introduced so much innovation to the world of anatomi¬cal refer¬ences. A team of renowned clinicians, anatomists, and basic scientists have radically transformed this classic resource to incorporate all of the newest anatomical knowledge…reorganized it by body region to parallel clinical practice…and added many new surface anatomy, radiologic anatomy, and microanatomy images to complement the exquisite artwork that the book is known for. In addition, a new, multimedia package enables users to consult the printed book… access a dynamic, continuously updated web site…or explore a CD-ROM containing all of the book’s images plus 9 fully rotatable, strippable anatomical models. Although there are now many books called “Gray’s Anatomy,” only this 39th Edition carries on the true lineage of the original text. And, only this 39th Edition delivers so much pragmatic, clinically indispensable information. The result is, once again, the wo