Human Resources Management Set: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools and Applications: Human Resources Management: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Despite the wide acceptance of Lean approaches and customer-development strategies, many product teams still have difficulty putting these principles into meaningful action. That’s where The Customer-Driven Playbook comes in. This practical guide provides a complete end-to-end process that will help you understand customers, identify their problems, conceptualize new ideas, and create fantastic products they’ll love.
To build successful products, you need to continually test your assumptions about your customers and the products you build. This book shows team leads, researchers, designers, and managers how to use the Hypothesis Progression Framework (HPF) to formulate, experiment with, and make sense of critical customer and product assumptions at every stage. With helpful tips, real-world examples, and complete guides, you’ll quickly learn how to turn Lean theory into action.
Collect and formulate your assumptions into hypotheses that can be tested to unlock meaningful insights
Conduct experiments to create a continual cadence of learning
Derive patterns and meaning from the feedback you’ve collected from customers
Improve your confidence when making strategic business and product decisions
Track the progression of your assumptions, hypotheses, early ideas, concepts, and product features with step-by-step playbooks
Improve customer satisfaction by creating a consistent feedback loop