Human Resource Management, Global Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
In recent years there has been a transformation in the management of the public sector. The rigid, bureaucratic form of public administration which dominated for most of the 20th century has been replaced by a flexible, market-based form of public management. Public Management and Administration introduces and assesses the principles and theories underlying changes in the management of the public sector. Systematically revised and updated throughout, the third edition of this highly successful text includes an entirely new chapter on the impact of e-governance and expanded coverage of financial and performance management.