The Oxford Handbook of Public Management gives an assessment of the major trends in public management, embracing both their intended and unintended effects. The articles comment on the key current issues. The public sector continues to play a strategic role across the world. The last thirty years have seen major shifts in approaches to public sector management in many different countries. There is also a fierce debate across academic disciplines about contemporary public administration/management—some advocate the use of more managerial approaches, while others critique them. New functions have also arisen in the public sector, such as evaluation or management consulting, which require analysis. The individual articles include a mix of broad overviews, in-depth exploration of particular thematic areas and analyses of different theoretical perspectives such as political science, management, sociology, and economics
Human Resource Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.