Human Evolutionary Biology: Human Anatomy and Physiology from an Evolutionary Perspective eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Written by an experienced and well-respected physician and professor, this new volume, building on the previous volume, Ultrasonic Topographical and Pathotopographical Anatomy, also available from Wiley-Scrivener, presents the ultrasonic topographical and pathotopographical anatomy of the head and neck, offering further detail into these important areas for use by medical professionals.
This atlas of topographic and pathotopographic human anatomy is a fundamental and practically important book designed for doctors of all specializations and students of medical schools. Here you can find almost everything that is connected with the topographic and pathotopographic human anatomy, including original graphs of logical structures of topographic anatomy and development of congenital abnormalities, topography of different areas in layers, pathotopography, computer and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of topographic and pathotopographic anatomy. Also you can find here new theoretical and practical sections of topographic anatomy developed by the author himself which are published for the first time. They are practically important for mastering the technique of operative interventions and denying possibility of iatrogenic complications during operations.
This important new volume will be valuable to physicians, junior physicians, medical residents, lecturers in medicine, and medical students alike, either as a textbook or as a reference. It is a must-have for any physician’s library.