HR Strategy for the High Performing Business: Inspiring Success Through Effective Human Resource Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Business frameworks sit at the heart of every successful business. They add structure and clarity to business problems and can help practitioners overcome the everyday challenges they face.The Business Models Handbookbrings together the most helpful and widely used templates and frameworks into a single, invaluable resource. Each chapter focuses on an individual business framework, giving an overview of 50 of the best known frameworks and how it will help an organization grow and be profitable. Each supported by a real-world case study, these include ANSOFF matrix, Price-Quality-Strategy model, Stage-Gate model, Service Profit Chain and many more.
Authored by a leading global market researcher with a background working on over 3,000 different research projects,The Business Models Handbookis an invaluable resource for any student or professional. Online resources include lecture slides that align with each chapter.