How to Market, Advertise and Promote Your Business or Service in Your Own Backyard eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Straightforward advice on building and launching a mobile marketing plan
Mobile communication is hot, and so is marketing on mobile devices. Mobile Marketing For Dummies provides a clear and easy path for creating, launching, and making the most of a mobile marketing program. Designed for marketing professionals and other business people who may have little experience with the medium, it explains mobile marketing and how to convert a traditional marketing plan to mobile. Topics include assembling resources and budget, creating a plan, following best practices, building mobile sites, and much more.
- Explains what mobile marketing is, how you can adapt a traditional marketing plan for mobile, and how to create and launch a mobile marketing plan from scratch
- Covers activating a plan using voice, text, e-mail, and social media campaigns
- Explores the nuts and bolts of building mobile sites, apps, monetizing mobile, and advertising on other mobile properties
Mobile Marketing For Dummies gives you the tools to succeed in this exciting environment.