How to Fix the Future: Staying Human in the Digital Age eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Harness business to achieve the sustainable development goals through Finance, innovation and law reform
This book offers practical pathways for achieving and implementing the new 2030 agenda and, more specifically, on finding and mobilising the financial resources – public and private, national and global – needed to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
Achieving the SDGs will require the mobilisation of trillions of dollars. These resources already exist; however, it will be important to look at the ways to harness these resources and direct available investment and global savings so that they support sustainable development and facilitate the achievement of the new agenda.
– Covers challenges and opportunities associated with financing the new development agenda
– Explores the importance of channeling Financial Technology to finance sustainable development and the impact of digital technologies on sustainable development
– Delves into the significance of international and regional cooperation in promoting the sustainable development agenda and globally agreed development policies and priorities
– Discusses the potential that new investment tools and strategies hold for sustainable development and social change
– Demonstrates how law reform can assist in achieving the SDGs
Business leaders, academics, government departments tasked with finding solutions and those working in corporations, financial institutions and NGOs will find this essential reading on the topic of sustainable development goals.