Households as Corporate Firms: An Analysis of Household Finance Using Integrated Household Surveys and Corporate Financial Accounting eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Bryon here helps people prepare for tests of advanced numerical skills that are used extensively to weed out candidates for management and graduate jobs and for places in postgraduate courses. The main tests are the ABLE Financial Appraisal, GMAT, SHL Graduate Battery, and McKinsey Problem Solving, but they are similar enough that he takes them as a group rather than distinguishing between them. The nine sample tests cover accounting and business comprehension, geometry and further quantitative operations, advanced numeracy, and data interpretation. He provides answers and explanations, and a key for interpreting scores. — Book News