Hospitality Marketing: An Introduction eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Strategic Marketing: planning and control covers contemporary issues by exploring current developments in marketing theory and practice including the concept of a market-led orientation and a resource/asset-based approach to internal analysis and planning. The text provides a synthesis of key strategic marketing concepts in a concise and comprehensive way, and is tightly written to accommodate the reading time pressures on students. The material is highly exam focused and has been class tested and refined.Completely revised and updated, the second edition of Strategic Marketing: planning and control includes chapters on ‘competitive intelligence’, ‘strategy formulation’ and ‘strategic implementation’. The final chapter, featuring mini case studies, has been thoroughly revised with new and up to date case material. * Newly revised to be applicable for the Advanced Certificate in Marketing (Stage 2) level of the CIM qualifications* The material presented is easy to read in a user-friendly layout* The final chapter has been re-written to include new and up-to-date case studies