Following the advice in The 10 Minute Guide to Project Management will not only help your get your project off on the right foot, but will also keep you and your team marching along to its successful conclusion. You will learn how to put together the best team for the job, how to define your goals and motivate your teammates, how to monitor the teams progress and keep the project on track, and how to stay within budget and time constraints. The book also explains how to use charts and diagrams to detail and define various aspects of the project.
How to Kill the Scrum Monster: Quick Start to Agile Scrum Methodology and the Scrum Master Role eBook $13.00
Herding chickens: innovative techniques for project management eBook $13.00
Hospitality Law: Managing Legal Issues in the Hospitality Industry eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.