This book will provide the answers to the questions that senior level executives have about what are M&As and the steps involved. It provides basic guidelines and lessons for going through an M&A for the first time. It explains what the key events, processes, and issues that a buyer or seller must consider during a merger or acquisition. By using this book, executives can avoid costs and sometimes fatal mistakes and maximize the financial and operational value of the deal to their companies. Chapters include: (1) Terms and Phrases: Language of the Deal, (2) Explanation of Legal Structures and Terms, (3) Strategic Transactions: Before the Deal Starts, (4) Mergers and Acquisitions: Doing the Deal, (5) Equity Investments: Doing the Deal, (6) Sellers, (7) Buyers, (8) Appendix: Checklists and Forms, Reports and Presentations, Generic Valuation Exercise
Hidden financial risk: understanding off-balance sheet accounting eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!