Hidden financial risk: understanding off-balance sheet accounting eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book will provide the answers to the questions that senior level executives have about what are M&As and the steps involved. It provides basic guidelines and lessons for going through an M&A for the first time. It explains what the key events, processes, and issues that a buyer or seller must consider during a merger or acquisition. By using this book, executives can avoid costs and sometimes fatal mistakes and maximize the financial and operational value of the deal to their companies. Chapters include: (1) Terms and Phrases: Language of the Deal, (2) Explanation of Legal Structures and Terms, (3) Strategic Transactions: Before the Deal Starts, (4) Mergers and Acquisitions: Doing the Deal, (5) Equity Investments: Doing the Deal, (6) Sellers, (7) Buyers, (8) Appendix: Checklists and Forms, Reports and Presentations, Generic Valuation Exercise