Hey, Whipple, Squeeze This: A Guide to Creating Great Advertising eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Introduction to Behavioral Economics is focused on the broad principles of behavior, which are illustrated using real-world examples from experimental literature as well as experiential examples. Real-world examples are drawn from news items, historical accounts and the economics literature. Experimental examples are drawn from the economics literature. These examples are discussed providing explanatory figures and interpretations. With the rise of both behavioral finance and behavioral industrial organization, undergraduates now clamor for formal training and instruction in behavioral economics. Introduction to Behavioral Economics covers all the ways consumers and other economic agents behave in nonrational manner and prepares readers to make rational economic choices. This text provides experiments as a set of examples of the broader principles of behavior.