Heart Failure: Bench to Bedside eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This text explains basic physiologic and pathophysiologic mechanisms of cardiovascular disease in a straightforward and diagrammatic manner, giving guidelines as to when referral to specialist colleagues is appropriate while further offering explanation of what the specialist is likely to do. Specific sections focus on understanding cardiology specialist tests (as explained in clinic or discharge letters), conquering the ECG, cardiology acronyms, and explaining the basic science so often discussed without introduction in seminars and lectures. This work is designed to have wide appeal, aimed at the hosptal doctor, generalist or even senior medical student who may need a cardiology opinion.