A useful guide to the changes in modern fresh food supply chains and packaging. Demonstrates how to simplify and reorganize supply chains with global case studies and photographs. The supply of fresh food is transforming as production evolves and consumers demand more. Availability of fresh food is vital to the success of modern retailers. Retailing Logistics and Fresh Food Packaging will help organizations and academics understand the latest changes in the industry.
Herding chickens: innovative techniques for project management eBook $13.00
Head First Agile: A Brain-Friendly Guide to Agile Principles, Ideas, and Real-World Practices eBook $15.00
Head First PMP: A Brain-Friendly Guide to Passing the Project Management Professional Exam eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.