Harvard business essentials: managing change and transition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book provides expert advice on perennial issues in teaching — planning and preparation. By taking the best ideas from a variety of sectors, and drawing on an unusual breadth of experience as a teacher, parent and business manager, the author’s advice is uniquely well-rounded and pragmatic. Packed with anecdotes, reflective questions and exercises, this enjoyable read covers everything a teacher needs to plan and prepare effectively, and use assessment to inspire more professional and fruitful lessons.