Handbooks of Management Accounting Research, Two-Volume Set: Handbook of Management Accounting Research, Volume 2 eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This CIMA research project provides insights into the interrelationship between existing management accounting practices and accounting tools which seek to guide organisations towards sustainable development and create information about accounting techniques which addresses the issue of sustainable development.Few studies have sought management accountants views on accounting techniques. This research project builds on the existing literature by paying attention to interactions between sustainable development performance data, management accountants, management accounting processes and management accounting generated data. The research also draws from FCA (full accounting technique)which is an accounting technique gaining currency within policy and business circles. The project points out that the SAM (Sustainability Assessment Model) is a form of full cost accounting and the research furthers our knowledge of FCA and its usefulness as an accounting tool.The project also examines how sustainable development data is used within a case study organisation (BP) and how such data can be used within other organisations. * Shows how Sustainability Assessment Model (SAM) performance data is perceived by project management teams. * Provides a broad perception of the SAM from the oil and gas industry. * Evaluates the usefulness of the SAM in the electricity and building industry