Handbook of Management Accounting Research, Volume 1 eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The 2006 edition of CIMA’s Official Study Systems are published by Elsevier on behalf of CIMA. Key sections of the 2005 Study Systems are again written by examiners so each text fully reflects what could be tested in the exam. Updated to incorporate legislative and syllabus changes, the 2006 Study Systems provide complete study material for the May and November 2006 exams. The new edition maintains the popular loose-leaf format and contains: * practice questions throughout * complete revision section * topic summaries * recommended reading articles from a range of journals * CBA style mock exam * The official study systems are the only study materials endorsed by CIMA * Key sections written by examiners for the most accurate, up-to-date guidance towards exam success * Complete integrated package incorporating syllabus guidance, full text, recommended articles, revision guides and extensive question practice