Handbook of Environmental Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Tools, tactics and techniques for making effective strategic decisions in business today.
Powerful new forces are reshaping the business world and the role of the manager in making effective strategic decisions is increasingly complex and demanding. This book shows the busy manager how to create and sustain a dynamic, profitable business. It provides decision-making techniques to support effective decisions and evaluates the tools, tactics and techniques for making critical decisions. It outlines solutions to executive problems and to keeping up with the pace of change. Moreover, it contains insights into effective strategic decisions—what worked and why; what failed and why.