Handbook of Consumer Psychology (Marketing and Consumer Psychology Series) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Since the publication of the first edition of Integrated Product and Process Design and Development: The Product Realization Process more than a decade ago, the product realization process has undergone a number of significant changes. Reflecting these advances, this second edition presents a thorough treatment of the modern tools used in the integrated product realization process and places the product realization process in its new context. See what’s new in the Second Edition: Bio-inspired concept generation and TRIZ Computing manufacturing cost, costs of ownership, and life-cycle costs of products Engineered plastics, ceramics, composites, and smart materials Role of innovation New manufacturing methods: in-mold assembly and layered manufacturing This book discusses how to translate customer needs into product requirements and specifications. It then provides methods to determine a product’s total costs, including cost of ownership, and covers how to generate and evaluate product concepts. The authors examine methods for turning product concepts into actual products by considering development steps such as materials and manufacturing processes selection, assembly methods, environmental aspects, reliability, and aesthetics, to name a few. They also introduce the design of experiments and the six sigma philosophy as means of attaining quality. To be globally viable, corporations need to produce innovative, visually appealing, quality products within shorter development times. Filled with checklists, guidelines, strategies, and examples, this book provides proven methods for creating competitively priced quality products.