Handbook of Anthropology in Business eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Can a planetary anthropology cope with both the “provincial cosmopolitanism” of alternative anthropologies and the “metropolitan provincialism” of hegemonic schools? How might the resulting “world anthropologies” challenge the current panorama in which certain allegedly national anthropological traditions have more paradigmatic weight–and hence more power–than others? Critically examining the international dissemination of anthropology within and across national power fields, contributors address these questions and many others.