Guide to Financial Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Despite claims to the contrary, there is no single approach to planning a project, but for a given project, there is a best one. This book takes you through many planning situations you will meet. The authors use stories of real projects to show how planning decisions alter depending on the project context. They discuss how resource-constrained planning differs from end-date schedule planning and look at what is different between cost-constrained plans and time b oxing. The text explores why you must plan when using agile approaches, how to approach the planning in stakeholder complex projects, and how to plan for innovation.
For project managers, getting involved with increasingly complex projects, it’s all about developing your judgment. The crucial judgments remain how to plan and structure a project. Through the exploration of many types of projects and the introduction of models and an approach to planning this book will aid your journey into high performance project management.