Guerrilla Marketing Excellence: The 50 Golden Rules for Small-Business Success eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Thousands of entrepreneurs and small businesses suffer from not understanding their customers. They don’t what they are doing right that causes customers to come to them. And, importantly, they don’t know why customers choose to shop a competitor instead. Essentially, they lack a clear understanding of the needs of their customers and prospects which, if exploited, would assuredly grow their business. Often ego or downright stubbornness prevents entrepreneurs or small-business executives from using market research. They think they know the needs of their customers better than the customers themselves. Frequently, they feel that marketing research is too expensive, complex or just won’t provide new answers. Guerrilla Marketing Research extends the well-known Guerrilla Marketing franchise to explain how to use marketing research as a tool for more effectively developing marketing, sales promotion or new product. It illustrates how big companies use market research to make money and how small companies can do the same at a fraction of the cost. It destroys the myth that only big companies can afford marketing research and makes clear to small and mid-size companies and entrepreneurs, and even larger businesses without an in-house research function, how marketing research can add to their bottom line.